Friday, August 22, 2014

Five on Friday: August 22, 2014

It's been a while since I did this one so you would think I have a lot of thoughts. Not quite since I've spent a lot of quiet time. Not thinking. Just being.

1. Is there a reason someone 'likes' a Pin on Pinterest but doesn't Pin it?  Is that supposed to make the original pinner happy or get a large score or what?

2. My dh and eldest grandaughter are coming home today from almost a week in Alaska fishing. I believe there is also fish coming back with them!

one of his halibut


a small cod of hers

3. Tuesday was one of those 'heavy' days where the humidity and warm weather just seemed to hang. The kind of day that feels like it wants to rain. I was at my volunteer job and the teenage girls were acting up, no one was on time and everything seemed to be in confusion. I suspect the weather unsettled people and was to blame.

4. Smoked string cheese! I found it at Wegmans and oh I love it. I could eat the whole package I fear.

5. Today I had my first visit back at the chiropractor for a while. My neck was getting pretty stiff from both the strange angle it's at in the water aerobics with the flotation device as well as straining to see some things on the computer. You'd think it would balance out but it didn't.  Feels good now!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again on Monday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts