Monday, August 11, 2014

AAM Monday: August 11, 2014

Back from my week of dogsitting,  I accomplished a few things.

I was able to - get a fairly good handle on PSE11 after balking about starting to use this version for quite a while. I still find a few things wonky but I managed to make a few layouts in this version.






I was able to - enjoy time with the not so happy dog and adjust to his schedule and his ways. I did come home, however, with black and blue marks on my leg and stomach from his jumping up now and then. His family can handle that. I can't.

I was able to - manage to eat fairly well considering I didn't do much that didn't involve sitting at the computer or sitting watch tv.

I was able to - finally learn how to use the Verizon DVR and watch shows and concerts that I'd never managed to see before. Where have I been all these years???

I was able to - survive on one, just one,  Trader Jo's special chocolate bar during the week. Chocolate is not junk food.

I was able to - get to the Farmers Market and get luscious peaches, tomatoes and some lima beans. The latter came home with me for my dh.

It was a darn good week.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

Loving all your layouts but especially the one with the dog and all the white space. I love it when pages can breath, and this one does... I know how hard it is to get away from software to have to reschool yourself in the newer version. I think I currently master 10 percent of the new photoshop.... ;o)))

Blog Archive

Popular Posts