1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, it was the kind of game I hope I never see again. I won't be able to see them play the Dutch tomorrow, and I do pray that they can score at least one goal and not be humiliated twice.
2. My 8 boxes are emptied but I now need to put a lot of the saved stuff in other places. Much of it is sorted into a folder for each child etc and even that feels good. I'm not saying I'm ready to die yet but at least a whole lotta paperwork has been dealt with and this trash can has been emptied many, many times.
3. Between clearing out that stuff and watching the World Cup, not a lot else has happened round here. Oh yes, water aerobics. I like it. I do!
4. With the idea of getting through all the episodes of the 'new' Dr. Who series, I've been watching two a night when I could, and omg the closer of Series 2, Doomsday, was a heartbreaker.I fell in love with David Tennant in earlier work, but oh in this one....sigh.
5. Today I'm going on retreat for the weekend and then taking a week of blog break. I hope you have lots of good things planned or maybe a great week of NOTHING planned. Some of those are the best kind! See you later!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- TBT Sunny Days in Yorkshire 43 Years Ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Wishing For These Again
- Travel With Me Tuesday: More Sintra Portugal
- AAM Monday; PL Week 27
- Five on Friday July 25, 2014
- TBT Ripley UK 1981
- Wordless Wednesday: Really, iPhone?
- Trave With Me Tuesday: We Go To Sintra
- AAM Monday PL Week 26, or at least half of it
- R & R Day 4
- R&R Day 2
- Five on Friday: July 11, 2014
- Throwback Thursday: 1969 Knaresborough
- Wordless Wednesday: July 9, 2014 Is This an Insult...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Travel Around Lisbon
- AAM Monday PL wk 25
- Happy 4th!
- TBT Khartoum Sudan 1981
- Wordless Wednesday: July 2, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Food-Centric Day in Lisb...
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...