Friday, July 11, 2014

Five on Friday: July 11, 2014

1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, it was the kind of game I hope I never see again. I won't be able to see them play the Dutch tomorrow, and I do pray that they can score at least one goal and not be humiliated twice.


2. My 8 boxes are emptied but I now need to put a lot of the saved stuff in other places. Much of it is sorted into a folder for each child etc and even that feels good. I'm not saying I'm ready to die yet but at least a whole lotta paperwork has been dealt with and this trash can has been emptied many, many times.



3. Between clearing out that stuff and watching the World Cup, not a lot else has happened round here. Oh yes, water aerobics. I like it. I do!

4. With the idea of getting through all the episodes of the 'new' Dr. Who series, I've been watching two a  night when I could, and omg the closer of Series 2, Doomsday, was a heartbreaker.I fell in love with David Tennant in earlier work, but oh in this one....sigh.


5.  Today I'm going on retreat for the weekend and then taking a week of blog break.  I hope you have lots of good things planned or maybe a great week of NOTHING planned. Some of those are the best kind! See you later!

1 comment:

Ania Babeczki said...

Hello!

I saw your blog and thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite you to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

best regards

Ania, TastyQuery.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts