1. It's been a week with a lot of rain and there are times that I've enjoyed it because I can avoid going out into the garden to deal with the ever present weeds. But then they flourish in the rain. Just can't win.
2. Father's Day ahead and my dh's daughter is taking him out to lunch. It gives them a chance for one on one on the rare occasions they see each other. My father has been dead since 1972 and is only a distant memory.
3. Sometimes you just don't want to question the why. In an article on bathroom renovation, one couple asked if they should go 'for double sinks or his and hers bidets'. I have an unfortunate image burned in my mind after reading that.
4. Next week my grandson is coming to get some boxes out of the attic for me. They are back behind a heating duct that was installed after the boxes were placed in that corner of the attic. Grrrr. In one box I am hoping to find a bit of somewhat valuable memorabilia from those days in Tehran. I'd like it donated while my xh is alive. I also have to have room in my studio for those boxes. It never ends.
5. My geraniums are flourishing and provide a welcome splash of red amongst all the green outside. I'm especially pleased that they are doing to well because they were Walmart rescue plants that were dying from the strong winds we had this spring.
Whatever the next few days bring for you, have a great weekend! and try to catch that Strawberry moon if your skies are clear.
- ► 2017 (98)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: PL wk 24
- Five on Friday: June 27, 2014
- TBT Knaresborough Before My Time
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Day in Lisbon
- AAM Monday: PL Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 20 2014
- TBT - Easter in England 1971
- Wordless Wednesday: June 18, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Drive to Lisbon
- AAM Monday: PL Week 22
- Five on Friday: June 13 2014
- Throwback Thursday: Tehran 1978
- Wordless Wednesday; June 11 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sevilla
- AAM Monday: PL Short and Sweet
- Five on Friday: June 6 2014
- TBT The Day the Banks Burned
- Wordless Wednesday June 4, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Costa del Sol , He...
- AAM Monday Project Life
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another wee...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Did some scrapping yesterday but ran into the issue of Adobe vs Apple. It happens and has happened over the years but this time it was an is...
I don't often do a double page that is pretty much designed as a double from the start. This one was done that way, more or less, even t...