Monday, June 23, 2014
AAM Monday: PL Week 23
Almost halfway through the year, and summer is officially here with the Summer Solstice. Fortunately for us, we've had a lot of cooler than normal temperatures. What a blessing! Week 23 was the week he was in Kansas City for a lot of the time. It was a nice treat for him to be able to visit with his son and family. They're doing well and they always enjoy the break from Arizona weather in the summer. Not that Missouri is cold but it's not AZ!
I'm still enjoying Project Life. Are you?
- ► 2017 (88)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: PL wk 24
- Five on Friday: June 27, 2014
- TBT Knaresborough Before My Time
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Day in Lisbon
- AAM Monday: PL Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 20 2014
- TBT - Easter in England 1971
- Wordless Wednesday: June 18, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Drive to Lisbon
- AAM Monday: PL Week 22
- Five on Friday: June 13 2014
- Throwback Thursday: Tehran 1978
- Wordless Wednesday; June 11 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sevilla
- AAM Monday: PL Short and Sweet
- Five on Friday: June 6 2014
- TBT The Day the Banks Burned
- Wordless Wednesday June 4, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Costa del Sol , He...
- AAM Monday Project Life
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I tried to upload a video but ran into some glitches with Blogger so... this will have to do!
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A lot of this week's photos concentrate on a trip we took to Baltimore. We have always donated used books to various sites but thi...
original by tsevis
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm