Thursday, May 8, 2014

This n That

There are a bunch of things I need to do today and some of them are dependent on either other people or the weather. Things I cannot control of course.

I am getting truly antsy about the volume of things I want to donate that are sitting around in bags. But if the weather is rainy they can't go to the location that is out of doors and uncovered. This woman is great about getting so many things to people who can use them but the location is weather dependent. Come on sunny days! I realize that my plants need the rain to overcome the dry weather we have been having, dry with some pretty gusty and consistent winds.  I want rain all night and sun all day. Is that too much to ask?

Then there is a newsletter I want to finish writing and be able to send out - in a final form. However, I am waiting on info from X, who is probably waiting for it from Y. This is not weather dependent but human dependent.

I do have a bunch of things I can do IN the house, W/O input from anyone else.  Can do, but right now without the incentive to do. I believe it is a case of rainy-day blahs. Can you still have a nap before noon? Maybe I should just have another cup of tea. Tea gets me going even if it doesn't even have caffeine. What about you? what gets you going when you just don't wanna?
rainy blah day in Lisbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts