Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Travel With Me Tueday: Say What?

I love this little app - Collect - and how it nicely asks you at the end of the day if you have taken your Collect image. Well, I took this image back on March 17th in NYC's Penn Station. However, I suspect I  made the card a day or two later. Why else would the message have been auto corrected from"It's cold and there are lots of diesel smells..." to "It's colds and Guillermo of diesel smells..."


Just one of those travel, iPhone, computer, whatever mysteries of life. I could go back and either remake this card or correct it but it's a travel memory all on its own. btw, that's my dh standing next to the pillar in the center, watching our luggage while I went outside and had my rendezvous with Guillermo.  Good man to stooge around a bit while I get a city fix.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

Haha, that is a funny one. Yep, I like collect too. So far only slacked a couple of times but picked back up. It does get hard if you don't do it every day... Weird how we tend to forget about our daily life so quickly, even a couple of days later I have to think what pic fits what day. So the message is: consistent!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts