Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Travel With Me Tuesday: Jaen Spain
This was a day with a lot of driving, a truly great meal at the Parador in Jaen, and then more driving to arrive in Estepona in the dark and learning about the back and forth way to get to our villa.
- ► 2017 (134)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: A Journey of 1000 Steps
- Time To...
- Wordless Wednesday: March 19, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Estepona
- AAM Monday: Back in 1979, Not Quite Everyday
- Five on Friday: March 14, 2014
- Project Life Week 10
- Wordless Wednesday: March 12, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Jaen Spain
- AAM Monday: On My Own
- Five on Friday: March 7, 2014
- Moving Along with Project Life - Week 9
- Wordless Weddnesday: March 5, 2014
- Travel with me Tuesday - Spain 2008
- AAM Monday: When It Snows, Play
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...