Sometimes it seems as if these weeks have been the same...snow, melting snow, more snow. I know we technically haven't had that many actual snowfalls but with the serious cold, the snow has stayed and stayed. I swear our backyard has been covered for more than a month. And yes, when the heat and humidity of summer comes, I will forget some of this unending cold. It's just like childbirth. If you didn't forget there would never be 2nd children.
I did have my wonderful Sunday at the Oyster Roast. A full day out by myself, 64 degrees!!!, and an unlimited amount of oysters to eat all afternoon. Pure heaven.
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: A Journey of 1000 Steps
- Time To...
- Wordless Wednesday: March 19, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Estepona
- AAM Monday: Back in 1979, Not Quite Everyday
- Five on Friday: March 14, 2014
- Project Life Week 10
- Wordless Wednesday: March 12, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Jaen Spain
- AAM Monday: On My Own
- Five on Friday: March 7, 2014
- Moving Along with Project Life - Week 9
- Wordless Weddnesday: March 5, 2014
- Travel with me Tuesday - Spain 2008
- AAM Monday: When It Snows, Play
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
original by tsevis
view from Marriott's 12th floor
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...