We're in a warming trend! Do you think the snow in my backyard will finally melt? I don't think so. The angle of the sun still does not get to the whole yard. Maybe by Easter?
1. I have always wondered why people now say 'wait on line'. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but at least when I went to the MVA to renew my car registration, I found that MD government agrees with me. It's wait IN line.
2. This week I had occasion to be the first one to comment on two blogs. Funny how little things like that give you a smile. Well, they give me a smile.
3. Despite the beautiful but inopportune time of Monday's snow, I managed to get to my follow up mammogram with my husband driving me in my car. After the ultrasound, I was cleared as ok. PHEW! But the two of us do wonder why, with two German diesel cars, it is my Golf that is great in the snow while his ancient Mercedes is a sugar plum. Was that just a flaw of export models way back when?
4. The chiropractor finally gave me exercises to do at home. Pretty much what I was doing in both the Chair Yoga and Pilates. I suppose when the new semester starts I will be up to speed again.
5. There are only 3 episodes I haven't watched in House of Cards season 2. I'm at that point. Gobble them all down in one go or stretch it out to make it last as much as possible. That's about the biggest decision I have to make today. I'd say life is good.
Have a wonderful weekend and sigh...make sure to adjust your clocks. Yes, it's Spring Forward time. More sunlight in the evening and darker mornings. I hope the farmers are happy.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: A Journey of 1000 Steps
- Time To...
- Wordless Wednesday: March 19, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Estepona
- AAM Monday: Back in 1979, Not Quite Everyday
- Five on Friday: March 14, 2014
- Project Life Week 10
- Wordless Wednesday: March 12, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Jaen Spain
- AAM Monday: On My Own
- Five on Friday: March 7, 2014
- Moving Along with Project Life - Week 9
- Wordless Weddnesday: March 5, 2014
- Travel with me Tuesday - Spain 2008
- AAM Monday: When It Snows, Play
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...