Happy Pi day! No I'm not a mathematician but my sil is. I suspect they consider it a big holiday!
1. The sessions with the chiropractor are going quite well. I feel as if the bones in my knee have shifted. That's the clearest way I can describe it. Very different feeling.
2. When House of Cards, season 2, finished for me, I was a bit at sea. Lost without my fix. But then I found this. Is it just me or do these two presidents have irritating voices?
3. Sleep deprivation. That seems to be a common complaint round here
after the way-too-early shift to daylight savings. I mean come on, it's
early March! Not only am I having a hard time waking up but I'm having a
hard time getting TO sleep also. Midnight is not the bedtime for me.
4. Something I saw online. A faux chocolaté éclair cake with a graham cracker bottom. Graham crackers??? That wouldn't fool me a bit. No, not one bit. I must say that it has had me thinking of real eclairs with real pastry cream and not vanilla pudding. Just thinking.
5. What's kept me really, really busy and productive lately? Making pages for the Spain&Portugal album. I'm up to page 32 which closes out the Spain part. I've tried to do two pages a day during the week and it's not been that hard but it's been a lot of sitting. I'm not starting Portugal til April. I need a rest!
Have a great weekend and hopefully have some fun!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- AAM Monday: A Journey of 1000 Steps
- Time To...
- Wordless Wednesday: March 19, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Estepona
- AAM Monday: Back in 1979, Not Quite Everyday
- Five on Friday: March 14, 2014
- Project Life Week 10
- Wordless Wednesday: March 12, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Jaen Spain
- AAM Monday: On My Own
- Five on Friday: March 7, 2014
- Moving Along with Project Life - Week 9
- Wordless Weddnesday: March 5, 2014
- Travel with me Tuesday - Spain 2008
- AAM Monday: When It Snows, Play
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...