Monday, February 3, 2014

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3

I still have a few odds and ends to wrap up on the California trip but  I'll get to them in time. I like the feeling of being caught up on the more current weeks so today you get week 3. Later today I'll start my work on week 5 and be current.  I can always find the odd bit of time to go back to ones that are finito in my mind, but I like to make sure I remember what I wanted to remember from the week that just ended. 

Week 3


Week 3 also had a journaling card that I repeated for Week 4. I don't know if I'll do this all the time but I was in the mood for a clean layout. So far I've been diligent about using Day 1, which is a big big help.


I did play a bit with some challenges on line and got a page or two other than Project Life done. This is one of them.


Are you doing anything like Project Life or a monthly thing? It gives me as much time in the creative world as I'm needing right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts