Monday, December 16, 2013

AAM: Project Life 13 Week 48

The end of November in these pages. That is a good feeling knowing that I did stick with it for the whole year so far. It's unlikely that there will be a reason to not finish. The majority of my pages are printed and ready to go into the album...one quiet afternoon before Christmas.


I tend to wonder if this is one of the last photographs I'll have where I am not the shortest one in the group. I am 5'7 and my grandchildren inherited my 6'4 father's tall genes. Right now I'm only taller than 11 year old Hannah!



1 comment:

Photocat said...

What lovely family pictures. Great looking kids! I suppose they are your grandchildren. I love the layout and the handwriting in it. Well, it could be a font but I still like it!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts