Monday, December 9, 2013

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 46

I am determined to get the rest of the year's weeks done before January, or at least darn close. I have all my photos up to this week sorted in iPhoto using Cathy Zielske's wonderful tip. Yes, how was it that I didn't know about this either!?!?  But now I do, and it's made my life a lot easier.

The next step is exporting those images to the appropriate weekly folder in my 2013 Project Life Folder and then importing them into Lightroom for the culling and editing, exporting as an edited sub-folder. If you know an easier way for that process, I'm all ears. Actually, Lightroom is pretty darn swift so I'm not stressed about that now that I have a good flow. Right now I'm doing the minimum of editing because good enough done is better than perfect not done. kwim?





1 comment:

Photocat said...

I agree with you that Lightroom has become so good. I use it on a daily base aswell. I did the phone thingies with my granddaughters... Love it to death. I posted them on my instagram on blog. ;o))

Blog Archive

Popular Posts