Monday, December 23, 2013

AAM Monday: Project Life 13 Week 49

Yeah for December! I decided I didn't have time to do justice to the December Daily, so the weekly Project Life pages are pretty much my only shot at using all the lovely Christmas goodies. I held off on buying almost anything new this year, which was hard. However, now that I can see my stuff clearly in Lightroom, I hate to say....I really don't need much more of anything!


This was the first time we had one of our dinners on a Saturday night. The oldest guest, outside of my dh, has a hard time going out after work during the week. The Saturday dinner turned out to be a great idea, but there were moments when I wondered if the men WOULD go home!  Really, that's a good feeling.


1 comment:

Photocat said...

Lovely wintery layouts... It is easier when you have an overview of the stuff you have. I have a lot of digital things too. Enough to last me a life time. A bit of news for you: we will celebrate next Christmas in Las Cruces... Grin. Squeek. Don't know if I am happy or freeking out...
Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts