Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston

This trip didn't involve a lot of exciting things to do or dinners out as there might have been if my dh had been on the trip with me. That was just fine. Sometimes I just need a trip where I can go at my own pace, have a good bit of silence AND alone time, and just do what ever I feel like anytime. No expectations, no explanations, no responsibilities. A day where I might spend a lot of the day in bed with tea and toast at regular intervals.


Being out in sleet after getting a very very strange SHORT haircut was not so much fun. I don't think I've ever had such a bad haircut but I have strong thick hair which grows quickly so... But my head was sure cold coming home on this day!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts