Leaves are falling left and right. I've filled one trashcan for our recycling but may put the next can of pretties in our own compost bin. Most of the afghans and throws are out and I've got flavored hot coffee in store. I do need to get some decadent hot chocolate though. Maybe I'll wait til December for that spoonable chocolate. In fact I know I should wait.
1. Costco seduced me again. I have one of their pumpkin pies in the fridge
but I haven't cut it yet. Once cut, easily gone as I'm the only pumpkin
pie eater in the house. I reaaaally like pumpkin pie. It IS a vegetable,
2. Yesterday was sign up for my exercise classes. Anne Arundel Community College, you truly have one of the least intuitive websites. I'm good at finding things on line, really good, and that website gets me and my dh every time.
3. Speaking of registering, I had a good laugh when I talked about registration in my Pilates class. One woman said, "Oh none of the classes will have wait lists because so many people go South for three months or so." Ha...they'll be stiff I thought! I do hope we never become snowbirds. Don't tell me I said that if we get a February blizzard.
4. These little pieces of gum are veddy veddy convenient and superbly
packaged but...I seem to chew out the flavor pretty darn fast. Am I a
flavor sucker or what?
5. This word has been overused in my mind - curated. Can one "select,
organize, and look after the items" if they are fey little dishes of
food. Curate/d, you are so 2013 ...
- ► 2017 (133)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: November 29, 2013
- Grateful Gobbling To All
- Wordless Wednesday: November 27, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston
- Yes, I got Sick of It
- AAM Monday - Home Again and It Feels Good
- What I've Learned
- Five on Friday: November 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston Continued
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- Five on Friday: November 15, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- My Father, My First Veteran
- Yes, Dave...It's Coffee's Sneaky Sister
- Touchscreen Gloves - How To
- Five on Friday: November 7, 2013
- A Month of Gratitude
- Wordless Wedsnesday: November 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Back to Boston
- AAM Monday:Project Life Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
original by tsevis
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
I didn't know him then, and don't think much of the outfit or the beard. But look at those pockets. That is definitely my engineer -...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...