Leaves are falling left and right. I've filled one trashcan for our recycling but may put the next can of pretties in our own compost bin. Most of the afghans and throws are out and I've got flavored hot coffee in store. I do need to get some decadent hot chocolate though. Maybe I'll wait til December for that spoonable chocolate. In fact I know I should wait.
1. Costco seduced me again. I have one of their pumpkin pies in the fridge
but I haven't cut it yet. Once cut, easily gone as I'm the only pumpkin
pie eater in the house. I reaaaally like pumpkin pie. It IS a vegetable,
2. Yesterday was sign up for my exercise classes. Anne Arundel Community College, you truly have one of the least intuitive websites. I'm good at finding things on line, really good, and that website gets me and my dh every time.
3. Speaking of registering, I had a good laugh when I talked about registration in my Pilates class. One woman said, "Oh none of the classes will have wait lists because so many people go South for three months or so." Ha...they'll be stiff I thought! I do hope we never become snowbirds. Don't tell me I said that if we get a February blizzard.
4. These little pieces of gum are veddy veddy convenient and superbly
packaged but...I seem to chew out the flavor pretty darn fast. Am I a
flavor sucker or what?
5. This word has been overused in my mind - curated. Can one "select,
organize, and look after the items" if they are fey little dishes of
food. Curate/d, you are so 2013 ...
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: November 29, 2013
- Grateful Gobbling To All
- Wordless Wednesday: November 27, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston
- Yes, I got Sick of It
- AAM Monday - Home Again and It Feels Good
- What I've Learned
- Five on Friday: November 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston Continued
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- Five on Friday: November 15, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- My Father, My First Veteran
- Yes, Dave...It's Coffee's Sneaky Sister
- Touchscreen Gloves - How To
- Five on Friday: November 7, 2013
- A Month of Gratitude
- Wordless Wedsnesday: November 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Back to Boston
- AAM Monday:Project Life Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
Ok, let me start with the most recent page and go backwards a bit. Busy times and fun times. The challenge here was to use on off-cen...
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...