Friday, November 1, 2013
Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
1. We had no trick or treating this year because I didn't buy any candy. Too much temptation for the in house residents and if I buy crappy candy, I feel bad giving it to any child who shows up. However, now I'm jonesin' for chocolate! Poetic justice.
2. Sorry but I don't miss Lou Reed. Yes, he was something but somehow I never got into his heaviness. Hope he found light wherever he now is.
3.Aprons with pockets are the only way to go for me but...I freak out when I can't find my phone and find I've left it in an apron pocket. Fortunately, the phone has never been washed. Yet.
4. My beloved Typhoo Decaf has been on back order recently. I really like this tea and have had to resort to ordering in on Amazon. The normal decaf here takes two tea bags for a pot while my Typhoo only takes one and I think I can taste the difference. In any case my tea is certainly cheaper than his coffee.
5. My studio is still lingering in its totally messy state. I find I can either do some art work on the computer or deal with a bit of that mess. I keep choosing the former and ignoring the latter. I need to get a move on it before I have a fit.
Well that's it for me this Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: November 29, 2013
- Grateful Gobbling To All
- Wordless Wednesday: November 27, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston
- Yes, I got Sick of It
- AAM Monday - Home Again and It Feels Good
- What I've Learned
- Five on Friday: November 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston Continued
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- Five on Friday: November 15, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- My Father, My First Veteran
- Yes, Dave...It's Coffee's Sneaky Sister
- Touchscreen Gloves - How To
- Five on Friday: November 7, 2013
- A Month of Gratitude
- Wordless Wedsnesday: November 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Back to Boston
- AAM Monday:Project Life Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
Ok, let me start with the most recent page and go backwards a bit. Busy times and fun times. The challenge here was to use on off-cen...
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...