Friday, November 1, 2013
Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
1. We had no trick or treating this year because I didn't buy any candy. Too much temptation for the in house residents and if I buy crappy candy, I feel bad giving it to any child who shows up. However, now I'm jonesin' for chocolate! Poetic justice.
2. Sorry but I don't miss Lou Reed. Yes, he was something but somehow I never got into his heaviness. Hope he found light wherever he now is.
3.Aprons with pockets are the only way to go for me but...I freak out when I can't find my phone and find I've left it in an apron pocket. Fortunately, the phone has never been washed. Yet.
4. My beloved Typhoo Decaf has been on back order recently. I really like this tea and have had to resort to ordering in on Amazon. The normal decaf here takes two tea bags for a pot while my Typhoo only takes one and I think I can taste the difference. In any case my tea is certainly cheaper than his coffee.
5. My studio is still lingering in its totally messy state. I find I can either do some art work on the computer or deal with a bit of that mess. I keep choosing the former and ignoring the latter. I need to get a move on it before I have a fit.
Well that's it for me this Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- ► 2017 (134)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: November 29, 2013
- Grateful Gobbling To All
- Wordless Wednesday: November 27, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston
- Yes, I got Sick of It
- AAM Monday - Home Again and It Feels Good
- What I've Learned
- Five on Friday: November 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston Continued
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- Five on Friday: November 15, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- My Father, My First Veteran
- Yes, Dave...It's Coffee's Sneaky Sister
- Touchscreen Gloves - How To
- Five on Friday: November 7, 2013
- A Month of Gratitude
- Wordless Wedsnesday: November 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Back to Boston
- AAM Monday:Project Life Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...