Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday: November 1, 2013



1. We had no trick or treating this year because I didn't buy any candy. Too much temptation for the in house residents and if I buy crappy candy, I feel bad giving it to any child who shows up. However, now I'm jonesin' for chocolate! Poetic justice.



2. Sorry but I don't miss Lou Reed. Yes, he was something but somehow I never got into his heaviness. Hope he found light wherever he now is.




3.Aprons with pockets are the only way to go for me but...I freak out when I can't find my phone and find I've left it in an apron pocket. Fortunately, the phone has never been washed. Yet.

4. My beloved Typhoo Decaf has been on back order recently.  I really like this tea and have had to resort to ordering in on Amazon. The normal decaf here takes two tea bags for a pot while my Typhoo only takes one and I think I can taste the difference. In any case my tea is certainly cheaper than his coffee.



5. My studio is still lingering in its totally messy state. I find I can either do some art work on the computer or deal with a bit of that mess. I keep choosing the former and ignoring the latter.  I need to get a move on it before I have a fit.

Well that's it for me this Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts