Friday, November 1, 2013
Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
1. We had no trick or treating this year because I didn't buy any candy. Too much temptation for the in house residents and if I buy crappy candy, I feel bad giving it to any child who shows up. However, now I'm jonesin' for chocolate! Poetic justice.
2. Sorry but I don't miss Lou Reed. Yes, he was something but somehow I never got into his heaviness. Hope he found light wherever he now is.
3.Aprons with pockets are the only way to go for me but...I freak out when I can't find my phone and find I've left it in an apron pocket. Fortunately, the phone has never been washed. Yet.
4. My beloved Typhoo Decaf has been on back order recently. I really like this tea and have had to resort to ordering in on Amazon. The normal decaf here takes two tea bags for a pot while my Typhoo only takes one and I think I can taste the difference. In any case my tea is certainly cheaper than his coffee.
5. My studio is still lingering in its totally messy state. I find I can either do some art work on the computer or deal with a bit of that mess. I keep choosing the former and ignoring the latter. I need to get a move on it before I have a fit.
Well that's it for me this Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: November 29, 2013
- Grateful Gobbling To All
- Wordless Wednesday: November 27, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston, yes Boston
- Yes, I got Sick of It
- AAM Monday - Home Again and It Feels Good
- What I've Learned
- Five on Friday: November 22, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston Continued
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- Five on Friday: November 15, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: November 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- My Father, My First Veteran
- Yes, Dave...It's Coffee's Sneaky Sister
- Touchscreen Gloves - How To
- Five on Friday: November 7, 2013
- A Month of Gratitude
- Wordless Wedsnesday: November 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Back to Boston
- AAM Monday:Project Life Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 1, 2013
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...