Wow this week has gone by in a flash! Some of it has been a lot of exercise classes. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are aerobics. Tuesday and Thursday are Pilates. Friday is also a chair Yoga. I like them all but that aerobics still kicks my butt and I leave with my hair dripping. It's funny in class how weird it feels to have the sweat dripping from my hair onto my neck. Good for my but I've never been a happy sweat person. I'm learning to Get Over It.
1. My poor dh is still having the occasional nerve pain from the shingles. I've wondered what determines the area of the body that is affected by the ailment.
2. Baking is back! and I'm going to have to watch it. I made some delish brownies which I could have eaten in one sitting I think. Fortunately, we had some resolve and the pan lasted a few days. Not a long time but long enough to feel we had been sorta good.
3. Near failure. That was the batch of peanut butter cookies I made and that was the batch that burned. I said call them heavily caramelized and let's eat them. We are but I didn't have the energy to make the 2nd batch that was going to go to my grandson. Bad Nannie.
4. Halloween printing of banners for grandchildren is done. Now I just have to string them and mail them!
5. The autumn winds and weather have arrived. We also have had some very heavy rain due to the tropical storm Karen. It's been enough to put a chill through me and make me want to bake more and eat all that baking. It's also time for fall soups, preferably some good bean soups. Gotta balance that baking!
- ► 2017 (120)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- It's TIME!
- Wordless Wednesday: October 30, 2013
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 42
- Want To Be Happy?
- Five on Friday: October 25, 2013
- Last Day of School - Sorta
- Wordless Wednesday: October 23, 2013
- AAM Monday: Project Life, Week That Went Astray
- Five on Friday: October 18, 2013
- Project Life Week 41? not exactly
- Wordless Wednesday: October 16, 2013
- PL Week 39 Beach Time
- Was That More Rain?
- Five on Friday: October 11, 2013
- Wordless Wedsneday: Num Num Num
- It's Fall...Finally
- Five on Friday: October 4, 2013
- Shingles on my Mind - Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: October 2, 2013
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
original by tsevis
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.