1. Yep, Friday the 13th. I'm looking forward to good things today despite the date's bad reputation.
2. Isn't it time for summer humidity to say Adios? I have to keep telling myself, this is Maryland, this is Maryland. This is normal. This is normal but after all these years, I still don't like it.
3. I'm always tickled when I meet a new friend and see how much we have in common. God does move in mysterious ways, and we sure do seem to know our own 'tribe'.
4. Wednesday I saw a van with an engine fire and people were taking their time to get by - taking photos no doubt?. I had a quick photo while waiting but, as soon as I could, I got the hell outta there. Have those other people never heard of engines exploding?? I mean geeze...right on West Street they were only about 7 ft away as they lingered! Insane...
5. I've had my first and probably last Starbucks Pumpkin Latte. Too expensive, too many calories, and probably still too hot out to relish it. I still haven't looked for my 'faux' recipe. That will be tasty in November's cold weather I hope. Mostly I hope November IS cold.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Playing with Bees
- AAM Project Life 13 Wk 37
- Not My Target
- Five on Friday: September 20, 2013
- Still More Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: Size is Relative
- AAM: Project Life Weeks 34 and 35
- Five on Friday: September 13, 2013
- Hello Big Water
- A Pink Mist 9/11/01
- "Deja Vu All Over Again?"
- Pretty Memory
- Five on Friday: September 6, 2013
- What Tea Can Do
- Wordless Wednesday: It's All in the Name
- AAM - Project Life 13 Week 33
- Simply Sunday - September 1, 2013
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...