1. Yep, Friday the 13th. I'm looking forward to good things today despite the date's bad reputation.
2. Isn't it time for summer humidity to say Adios? I have to keep telling myself, this is Maryland, this is Maryland. This is normal. This is normal but after all these years, I still don't like it.
3. I'm always tickled when I meet a new friend and see how much we have in common. God does move in mysterious ways, and we sure do seem to know our own 'tribe'.
4. Wednesday I saw a van with an engine fire and people were taking their time to get by - taking photos no doubt?. I had a quick photo while waiting but, as soon as I could, I got the hell outta there. Have those other people never heard of engines exploding?? I mean geeze...right on West Street they were only about 7 ft away as they lingered! Insane...
5. I've had my first and probably last Starbucks Pumpkin Latte. Too expensive, too many calories, and probably still too hot out to relish it. I still haven't looked for my 'faux' recipe. That will be tasty in November's cold weather I hope. Mostly I hope November IS cold.
- ► 2017 (96)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Playing with Bees
- AAM Project Life 13 Wk 37
- Not My Target
- Five on Friday: September 20, 2013
- Still More Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: Size is Relative
- AAM: Project Life Weeks 34 and 35
- Five on Friday: September 13, 2013
- Hello Big Water
- A Pink Mist 9/11/01
- "Deja Vu All Over Again?"
- Pretty Memory
- Five on Friday: September 6, 2013
- What Tea Can Do
- Wordless Wednesday: It's All in the Name
- AAM - Project Life 13 Week 33
- Simply Sunday - September 1, 2013
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another wee...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Ok, there are words today. Love this sink, love the whole bit but ...imho as a person who has renovated her house. I say this ain't...
I don't often do a double page that is pretty much designed as a double from the start. This one was done that way, more or less, even t...