1. Yep, Friday the 13th. I'm looking forward to good things today despite the date's bad reputation.
2. Isn't it time for summer humidity to say Adios? I have to keep telling myself, this is Maryland, this is Maryland. This is normal. This is normal but after all these years, I still don't like it.
3. I'm always tickled when I meet a new friend and see how much we have in common. God does move in mysterious ways, and we sure do seem to know our own 'tribe'.
4. Wednesday I saw a van with an engine fire and people were taking their time to get by - taking photos no doubt?. I had a quick photo while waiting but, as soon as I could, I got the hell outta there. Have those other people never heard of engines exploding?? I mean geeze...right on West Street they were only about 7 ft away as they lingered! Insane...
5. I've had my first and probably last Starbucks Pumpkin Latte. Too expensive, too many calories, and probably still too hot out to relish it. I still haven't looked for my 'faux' recipe. That will be tasty in November's cold weather I hope. Mostly I hope November IS cold.
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Playing with Bees
- AAM Project Life 13 Wk 37
- Not My Target
- Five on Friday: September 20, 2013
- Still More Project Life
- Wordless Wednesday: Size is Relative
- AAM: Project Life Weeks 34 and 35
- Five on Friday: September 13, 2013
- Hello Big Water
- A Pink Mist 9/11/01
- "Deja Vu All Over Again?"
- Pretty Memory
- Five on Friday: September 6, 2013
- What Tea Can Do
- Wordless Wednesday: It's All in the Name
- AAM - Project Life 13 Week 33
- Simply Sunday - September 1, 2013
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...