Sunday, September 8, 2013

Discombobulated

Had that feeling lately? I did.

I woke up in the middle of the night, after turning over onto my stomach, and suddenly felt as if all my body parts were not in the right place. It felt internal as well as external. My internal organs 'felt' as if they had shifted and my bones didn't feel connected.


Talk about feeling discombobulated? It truly shook me, and I - carefully - sat up in bed and then gingerly walked about a bit.  Phew! all parts seemed to work and still function as a unit.

I don't know what it was, why it happened or if it was just a weird dream staying with me, but I hope not to experience THAT again!  I like my parts to stay put, tyvm, and not attempting to leave their home. Apparently, I am now combobulated...whatever that may mean.

1 comment:

Marysol said...

Dear M, I hope you'll never wake up in a Picasso painting, ever again. Sounds a little unnerving.

I sure hope you're back to your normal self.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts