Thursday, July 18, 2013

Starts With a Z

After a couple of days of not feeling good, and with the sore throat coming and going, I finally decided (practicing medicine without a license...) that it was my sinuses. Not horrendous but an issue I haven't had in quite a few years. Fortunately, I keep some pills on hand just in case.


These were a mainstay of my springtime life for a long time but then suddenly I wasn't getting sinus issues any more. I had joked to my dh that I was NOT going outside at the retreat center (heat, humidity, risk of ticks etc etc) but I did go out one day for about 30min. I won't do that again. I'm also wondering if we have mold in our bedroom a/c unit. I really don't want to think about that so I won't - today. The man of the house has received a work order on the subject. He is usually very prompt.

But for me? sometimes, drugs are the answer.

1 comment:

radish38 said...

Get well. I am not sick, but my daughter can not come for a visit tonight as she must have what you have. Said she slept the whole day.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts