After a couple of days of not feeling good, and with the sore throat coming and going, I finally decided (practicing medicine without a license...) that it was my sinuses. Not horrendous but an issue I haven't had in quite a few years. Fortunately, I keep some pills on hand just in case.
These were a mainstay of my springtime life for a long time but then suddenly I wasn't getting sinus issues any more. I had joked to my dh that I was NOT going outside at the retreat center (heat, humidity, risk of ticks etc etc) but I did go out one day for about 30min. I won't do that again. I'm also wondering if we have mold in our bedroom a/c unit. I really don't want to think about that so I won't - today. The man of the house has received a work order on the subject. He is usually very prompt.
But for me? sometimes, drugs are the answer.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Wordless Wednesday: Sophia Was Not Happy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Five on Friday - July 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: July 24, 2013
- I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?
- AAM Monday Pages from SEWN Book
- SEWN - Barefoot Style
- Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013
- Starts With a Z
- Wordless Wednesday: July 17 2013
- Not So Good Tuesday
- AAM Monday: It Was a Very Good Time
- Five on Friday: July 12, 2013
- Wordy Wednesday: July 10, 2013
- Can Spray Paint Be Far Behind???
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 25
- Five on Friday: July 5, 2013
- Maureen Makes Art - Kindergarten Style
- Messing About
- Wordless Wednesday: Just Because
- Tuesday Tutorial (on Monday): Adding a Feedly Butt...
- AAM Monday - Happy July
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...