Still back from retreat with almost a mini flu. It came and went yesterday and fortunately it hasn't included bathroom issues. But my ears ache, my throat is sore and the headache comes and goes. I'm sleeping a LOT. The body knows. It seems like the old sinus problems which I haven't had for years. That beautiful site down on the Potomac river also has a lot of vegetation and I did go out and sit a bit on Sunday. Perhaps that was my mistake.
Whatever. Today I plan to start the sewing of my book cover for the SEWN class. Then I can clean up a bunch of what's on the dining room table. We don't eat on that often but I do like to keep it free and clear of clutter ...normally. Perhaps I'll also sort through some artsy papers today. Whatever. It's going to be a stay-at-home day.
It isn't all bad. Fresh peaches for breakfast? oh yes, there are good points all the time. I just have to keep that in mind.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Wordless Wednesday: Sophia Was Not Happy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Five on Friday - July 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: July 24, 2013
- I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?
- AAM Monday Pages from SEWN Book
- SEWN - Barefoot Style
- Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013
- Starts With a Z
- Wordless Wednesday: July 17 2013
- Not So Good Tuesday
- AAM Monday: It Was a Very Good Time
- Five on Friday: July 12, 2013
- Wordy Wednesday: July 10, 2013
- Can Spray Paint Be Far Behind???
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 25
- Five on Friday: July 5, 2013
- Maureen Makes Art - Kindergarten Style
- Messing About
- Wordless Wednesday: Just Because
- Tuesday Tutorial (on Monday): Adding a Feedly Butt...
- AAM Monday - Happy July
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...