Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not So Good Tuesday

Still back from retreat with almost a mini flu. It came and went yesterday and fortunately it hasn't included bathroom issues. But my ears ache, my throat is sore and the headache comes and goes. I'm sleeping a LOT. The body knows. It seems like the old sinus problems which I haven't had for years. That beautiful site down on the Potomac river also has a lot of vegetation and I did go out and sit a bit on Sunday. Perhaps that was my mistake.

Whatever.  Today I plan to start the sewing of my book cover for the SEWN class.  Then I can clean up a bunch of what's on the dining room table.  We don't eat on that often but I do like to keep it free and clear of clutter ...normally.  Perhaps I'll also sort through some artsy papers today.  Whatever.  It's going to be a stay-at-home day.


It isn't all bad. Fresh peaches for breakfast? oh yes, there are good points all the time. I just have to keep that in mind.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

That breakfast looks delicious. Stay away from me with a bad throat. If there is one bad in a 5 mile radius I will pick it up and be sick as a dog too. At least we are safe from each other via computer. I cleaned my living room table yesterday... had become too bad. Grin. Woo us busy paper ladies...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts