Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?

No, no not 'that' one percent, the 1% who own all the wealth of the United States. Believe me, I don't even wish to be in that category.  Enough is enough and contentment with what I have is a big part of my makeup.

But I just got an email from Goodreads where I mainly keep track of books I want to read. You never know when you'll hit a fabulous used bookstore and wonder...what did I want so much??? However, I do write brief reviews for books I've read - just a sentence or two usually. But apparently I've reached the stratosphere of reviewers. No mention of quality was given.  Hmmm...



Thank you Otis. Please keep up with the pats on the head. Yes, I'm easily flattered.  1%...just think of it....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts