Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013

1. I don't do heat and humidity well. This week has been pretty hard on me because I tried to get some things done. All in all I could have stayed in bed and just waited it out by sleeping.

comatose post pizza dinner

2. I gave caffeine up about 5 or more years ago. I drink decaf iced tea with stevia all summer. Today I have two meetups both involving meeting at coffee shops.  I hope they have some green tea. My home brewed tea is usually so much better.

3. Even in the pm dusk, it's hot for watering the flowers. I tell them "Take what you can and do your best." I hope they can cope with that.

4. We both saw a black bird that was bigger than any I've seen in Maryland. Scary big. Ravens in the Southwest I've seen up close and personal. But here? If I'd been outside I may have shrieked and run!

5. I'm a week behind with Project Life. Right now it feels like a chore. I think I'm tired of it and just plain tired. I want temps in the 50s and 60s. I believe this is called Cranky.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

Hot in UK too, comparing to normal English values. In the 80's. I agree with you that humid weather takes all the umphhh out of our step. Stay low and take it easy. You can do anything when it rains...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts