There have been a lot of things that tickled my fancy this week. Some were things I saw while driving hither and yon. Others were things I ate. Then again, sometimes is was a person who made my heart smile.
1. I saw a sign on a church I pass periodically - If you can read this sign, you're close enough to come in. Nice.
2. Peaches have arrived. I bought a dozen that I thought were still a bit hard only to find that my husband ate one immediately. They are ripe & luscious and we're down to 4.
3. I had an opportunity to speak to some women who really want to change their lives. Such a welcome contrast to some others. Plus,the receptionist at the site shared some of her Old Bay Potato Chips with me. Oh that's a dangerous slope!
4. I'm painting and playing with color and paper and letting the hand just ...move.
5.After a lot of rain recently, we had sun yesterday and it looks like sun today. I bet the farmers are really happy! I am.
How's your weekend starting?
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Wordless Wednesday: Sophia Was Not Happy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Five on Friday - July 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: July 24, 2013
- I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?
- AAM Monday Pages from SEWN Book
- SEWN - Barefoot Style
- Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013
- Starts With a Z
- Wordless Wednesday: July 17 2013
- Not So Good Tuesday
- AAM Monday: It Was a Very Good Time
- Five on Friday: July 12, 2013
- Wordy Wednesday: July 10, 2013
- Can Spray Paint Be Far Behind???
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 25
- Five on Friday: July 5, 2013
- Maureen Makes Art - Kindergarten Style
- Messing About
- Wordless Wednesday: Just Because
- Tuesday Tutorial (on Monday): Adding a Feedly Butt...
- AAM Monday - Happy July
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...