There have been a lot of things that tickled my fancy this week. Some were things I saw while driving hither and yon. Others were things I ate. Then again, sometimes is was a person who made my heart smile.
1. I saw a sign on a church I pass periodically - If you can read this sign, you're close enough to come in. Nice.
2. Peaches have arrived. I bought a dozen that I thought were still a bit hard only to find that my husband ate one immediately. They are ripe & luscious and we're down to 4.
3. I had an opportunity to speak to some women who really want to change their lives. Such a welcome contrast to some others. Plus,the receptionist at the site shared some of her Old Bay Potato Chips with me. Oh that's a dangerous slope!
4. I'm painting and playing with color and paper and letting the hand just ...move.
5.After a lot of rain recently, we had sun yesterday and it looks like sun today. I bet the farmers are really happy! I am.
How's your weekend starting?
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Wordless Wednesday: Sophia Was Not Happy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Five on Friday - July 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: July 24, 2013
- I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?
- AAM Monday Pages from SEWN Book
- SEWN - Barefoot Style
- Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013
- Starts With a Z
- Wordless Wednesday: July 17 2013
- Not So Good Tuesday
- AAM Monday: It Was a Very Good Time
- Five on Friday: July 12, 2013
- Wordy Wednesday: July 10, 2013
- Can Spray Paint Be Far Behind???
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 25
- Five on Friday: July 5, 2013
- Maureen Makes Art - Kindergarten Style
- Messing About
- Wordless Wednesday: Just Because
- Tuesday Tutorial (on Monday): Adding a Feedly Butt...
- AAM Monday - Happy July
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Now I know that there are many people who truly need these meds, but if there are a million or more that also need to deal with depre...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...