This project is going a bit slowly now as am I. As much as so many people love summer, I find that it wears me out totally. I don't mind the heat as I once did but boy ....it sucks the energy away. So with no further ado... Week 28.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Wordless Wednesday: Sophia Was Not Happy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Five on Friday - July 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: July 24, 2013
- I'm In the Top 1% - REALLY?
- AAM Monday Pages from SEWN Book
- SEWN - Barefoot Style
- Five on Friday: Jun 19, 2013
- Starts With a Z
- Wordless Wednesday: July 17 2013
- Not So Good Tuesday
- AAM Monday: It Was a Very Good Time
- Five on Friday: July 12, 2013
- Wordy Wednesday: July 10, 2013
- Can Spray Paint Be Far Behind???
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 25
- Five on Friday: July 5, 2013
- Maureen Makes Art - Kindergarten Style
- Messing About
- Wordless Wednesday: Just Because
- Tuesday Tutorial (on Monday): Adding a Feedly Butt...
- AAM Monday - Happy July
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
As most of my time has been spent working on the Week 50 Boston trip, I thought it would be good to finish up the other final weeks of 2017....