|View from The Stanley, Estes Park CO|
- I Have a ?
- Slip of the Hand
- Five on Friday: June 28, 2013
- I can see clearly now...
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau, Part 2
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 23
- Busy Days, Busy Days
- Wordless Wednesday: Busted!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau Germany
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Weekend Break
- 5 on Friday - June 7, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Joy
- Travel With Me Tuesday - More Cesky Krumlov
- AAM Monday - A Movie a Week
- Wise Words
- Time To Gripe - A Recent List
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
I've never been a great fan of stripes but in small doses, imho, they do add a good bit to a scrapbooking page. Plus, there are times y...
It seems strange that this is a holiday because I think of President's Day as Feb 22nd. That shows my age but the other thing is that wh...
This week my dh and I talked about how many apps we have on our phones that we don't use that much or even at all any more. I don't ...
Yes, this post has to start out with the Valentine's Day message but baby it's cold outside! We actually have a special lunch to...
Sometimes, I just can't wait to do something so I rush in without doing the things that might have been better done first. I wasn't ...
wonderful London memory
1. Of course February goes quickly. It's the shortest month but the persistent snow has made it a month of staying in with one day seem...
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT Since we only have, what...2 or 3... more episodes, what will they do to wind up a few o...
Just a quick one to say I started off the morning with my first visit to a Chiropractor. Very good appointment and yes, my x-rays explain a ...
I have put the Rivercruise trip on hold because I find I have already done a lot of the work for the 2008, yes...2008! trip to Spain and Por...