|View from The Stanley, Estes Park CO|
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- I Have a ?
- Slip of the Hand
- Five on Friday: June 28, 2013
- I can see clearly now...
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau, Part 2
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 23
- Busy Days, Busy Days
- Wordless Wednesday: Busted!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau Germany
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Weekend Break
- 5 on Friday - June 7, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Joy
- Travel With Me Tuesday - More Cesky Krumlov
- AAM Monday - A Movie a Week
- Wise Words
- Time To Gripe - A Recent List
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...