Taking a weekend break with welcome family visits. Good times!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- I Have a ?
- Slip of the Hand
- Five on Friday: June 28, 2013
- I can see clearly now...
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau, Part 2
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 23
- Busy Days, Busy Days
- Wordless Wednesday: Busted!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau Germany
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Weekend Break
- 5 on Friday - June 7, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Joy
- Travel With Me Tuesday - More Cesky Krumlov
- AAM Monday - A Movie a Week
- Wise Words
- Time To Gripe - A Recent List
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...