No, not the song. Nor this.
I had a cataract eye surgery yesterday, and low and behold, the world is clearer. This was the 2nd eye I've had done so no surprises there. Now I just have to wait a month for a new prescription.
Back to you shortly.
- ► 2014 (217)
- I Have a ?
- Slip of the Hand
- Five on Friday: June 28, 2013
- I can see clearly now...
- Wordless Wednesday: June 26, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau, Part 2
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 23
- Busy Days, Busy Days
- Wordless Wednesday: Busted!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau Germany
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Weekend Break
- 5 on Friday - June 7, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Joy
- Travel With Me Tuesday - More Cesky Krumlov
- AAM Monday - A Movie a Week
- Wise Words
- Time To Gripe - A Recent List
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
click to see more
1. The last couple of times I've accompanied my dh into Starbucks, I was seduced by the stainless steel straws in the stainless drink co...