|great artichokes, not so great crust|
- ► 2014 (128)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...