|great artichokes, not so great crust|
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I somehow don't find it hard at all to write 2015. Some years it takes me a long time to become accustomed to the new date but not this ...
1. Things I didn't know....re interstates. On the east coast we say e.g. I-95 (aka known as the road from hell) but in California they ...
Tomorrow will mark 8 weeks since knee surgery and I've missed the activity of exercise and movement. While PT was great, when it ended ...
When we first bought a timeshare in SC, we started the tradition of stopping for lunch in Midlothian just outside of Richmond VA. It was the...
Years ago when I was in high school, our class visited Antietam Battlefield which is not that far away in Maryland. I really didn't know...
Each trip to Northern Italy has involved an attempted trip to the Swiss border. It's never quite happened and this day was no exception....
Not a lot going on this week or even a lot of thoughts in my head. Winter time brain perhaps, but it does feel just right. Then again, the b...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...
A few years ago, I saw this and checked off my list. I was 66 at the time and I had done 66 items! Well at 70 I've just done a few more...
While things have happened round here and we both have gone places, it's been a nice good slow start to the year. Staying in, some very ...