Saturday, May 4, 2013

I've Been Thinking

Sometimes I think it's all in how you look at things. I often use the example of a chair. If you walk up to the back of it, it's an obstacle in your path. If you change your perspective, and move your body (and mind) around to the front of it, you now have an object of comfort. Has the chair changed? not at all. It's just how we view it.

the chair of my dreams


That concept has been on my mind a great deal lately so I obviously have something to learn from it ...still.  I thought I'd send that thought out to the universe  and pass the idea on to you also!

I hope to be spending my day at a book sale...downy oshun...as they say in Baltimore. That means down the ocean.  Books, the ocean and hopefully sun? perfecto!

1 comment:

Photocat said...

It sounds like perfection to me: the ocean, books and sun. And yes, it's all how you look at things. Every cloud has a silver lining. Even the biggest thunder clouds.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts