Friday, May 31, 2013

Five on Friday: May 31, 2013

Lord almighty. It's the end of another month. I must be having fun because time is flying!

Things I need to do today.

  1. Water the plants first thing in the morning. Each thunderstorm that is promised seems to linger very near us but not above us.
  2. Go to aerobics class. On Weds I came home early and got grief from my dh who suggested that it might mean I need to have my knee replaced sooner rather than later. Pfffft.
  3. Get a pedicure
  4. Work on digital gift I'm making for my grandson, the Sunday high school graduate.
  5. Decide what to wear on the graduation Mass and dinner Saturday and the graduation and family party Sunday.   
There are a few other odds and ends but I think I can fit them in Saturday morning. This is more the normal way of life for 40 yr olds. I'm over having this many things that 'need' doing each day. So very over it. But in the end, it's all good stuff, isn't it.

1 comment:

Photocat said...

Yep, that's a busy schedule for sure. I too find that after a lot of activity I really can do with some days with nothing. The so called "nothing" I mean. At least you have aerobics scheduled. If that is not totally positive...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts