Friday, May 10, 2013
Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
1.Summer is kind of here. The temperature is supposed to go up to 83 degrees but as it's not very humid, it feels just great now. Last night's low was 56 so the sleeping weather is still just wonderful.
2. I often skip my aerobics class on Fridays...just cause...but today I went and we have another dynamo teacher! Lots of Latin dance moves along with Arab music and some oh so sensual Brazilian. Let's just say those hips got a workout. She also had us doing a lot of arm movements as well as chest ones. She said with practice 'those twins' could be back up. I'm a bit dubious about that but we'll see!
3. I have finally found something that works for a pre-workout breakfast. Either one hard boiled egg or a glass of Naked Juice. My husband says that Green Machine looks awful but I'd say my only complaint is that it's a bit too sweet for me. I might never have bought it had my grandson not shared some with me.
5. Want free books for your iPad or Kindle? Well you can get some at Pixel of Ink. You can sign up for a daily email that lists the one or two books that you can snag for free. Are they great books? Uh...what do you think! But to have a couple of books that are readable on your tablet is great for travel or sitting in the car etc etc. Check it out!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...