Friday, May 10, 2013
Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
1.Summer is kind of here. The temperature is supposed to go up to 83 degrees but as it's not very humid, it feels just great now. Last night's low was 56 so the sleeping weather is still just wonderful.
2. I often skip my aerobics class on Fridays...just cause...but today I went and we have another dynamo teacher! Lots of Latin dance moves along with Arab music and some oh so sensual Brazilian. Let's just say those hips got a workout. She also had us doing a lot of arm movements as well as chest ones. She said with practice 'those twins' could be back up. I'm a bit dubious about that but we'll see!
3. I have finally found something that works for a pre-workout breakfast. Either one hard boiled egg or a glass of Naked Juice. My husband says that Green Machine looks awful but I'd say my only complaint is that it's a bit too sweet for me. I might never have bought it had my grandson not shared some with me.
5. Want free books for your iPad or Kindle? Well you can get some at Pixel of Ink. You can sign up for a daily email that lists the one or two books that you can snag for free. Are they great books? Uh...what do you think! But to have a couple of books that are readable on your tablet is great for travel or sitting in the car etc etc. Check it out!
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...