Monday, May 20, 2013

AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20

This week didn't seem to have that many photos except for a donor event I went to at the Maryland Food Bank so I thought I might add more journaling. Kinda worked that way!



I decided to take the time on rainy Saturday to go back to Wendy Zine's  Scrap It Pocket Pages and watch the video as I walked myself through doing the same in PSE as a test.  I think it clicked! Up until this point I have been using many of Katie Pertiet's Pocket Page templates that she designed for doing Project Life, though of course they cannot use that exact name. I then decided to take the test layout and delete the image and paper I had used, only one of each as it was just a test, and keep the template as a ready made template with all the journaling text boxes etc. This action did come out before the standard PL templates Becky Higgins is now selling through AC Digitals However, as I already have the action - through The Digi Files I believe - I'll just stick with that.  Some day in the future, I'll do more of them AND add stitching between pockets. Just not today!


But I'm glad I remembered how to use that action and now have more options for the weeks of the year...32 more! How time flies.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts