This week didn't seem to have that many photos except for a donor event I went to at the Maryland Food Bank so I thought I might add more journaling. Kinda worked that way!
I decided to take the time on rainy Saturday to go back to Wendy Zine's Scrap It Pocket Pages and watch the video as I walked myself through doing the same in PSE as a test. I think it clicked! Up until this point I have been using many of Katie Pertiet's Pocket Page templates that she designed for doing Project Life, though of course they cannot use that exact name. I then decided to take the test layout and delete the image and paper I had used, only one of each as it was just a test, and keep the template as a ready made template with all the journaling text boxes etc. This action did come out before the standard PL templates Becky Higgins is now selling through AC Digitals However, as I already have the action - through The Digi Files I believe - I'll just stick with that. Some day in the future, I'll do more of them AND add stitching between pockets. Just not today!
But I'm glad I remembered how to use that action and now have more options for the weeks of the year...32 more! How time flies.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Five on Friday: May 31, 2013
- Just Don't Have the Wall for It
- Wordless Wednesday: Amazed, I Was...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau-Cesky Krumlov
- Memorial Day Memory
- Five on Friday - May 24, 2013
- Just Under The Wire
- Wordless Wednesday: Memories of Umbria
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg
- AAM Monday; Project Life Wk 20
- Waiting For Some Rain
- Five on Friday: May 17, 2013
- Haste Makes Regret
- Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Use This
- AAM Monday - The Boy Nailed It
- Erma Said It
- Loved That Day
- We've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 10, 2013
- Dirty Nails Day
- Wordless Wednesday: May 8 2013
- Project Life: Week 17
- I've Been Thinking
- Five on Friday: May 3, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - Talk About Good!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...