Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial - Lightroom, Have Your Cake and Eat It Too

My Lightroom class has ended and while I still have the month of April to go over the videos, I need to find other sources of information I think. With Kim Klassen's class, you can buy a year's access to them but I've decided I'm not going to do that. I'm pretty used to having unlimited access to class material for my digital classes and was not overjoyed to have to pay for a limited access.  Chacun a son gout.

I just saw a link to this video on Twitter today and thought I'd share it.  If you go to Tipsquirrel.com and do a search for Lightroom, you'll see quite a few. Adobe has a lot of wonderful videos too. Short and to the point.

I had already forgotten the Tab shortcut to see hide the side panels. Just call me sieve brain! But this video shows you how to have your cake and eat it too, by hiding those panels but still getting information on your photos.



I hope this one is helpful to you Lightroom users out there! I'd love to hear of any video tutorials you've found also.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts