Thursday, April 4, 2013

Project Life, Moving Along - Week 13

I was glad to get this week done, as it had this poignant image of my dil's dog Ranger. He is always a good dog to sit for but oh he misses his family. This dog-sit was only a brief three days which is usually about the time he starts to come around.  When it's a full 7 days, he tends to be a little less needy by day 3.  He's getting older - aren't we all! - and he has always had mournful eyes. I hope he'll still be around for a sit during the annual beach week. I enjoy his presence.



We're getting close to the end of the first quarter of the year. I think PL makes me more aware of the seasonal changes and the passage of time. It's sort of the analog version of scrapbooking, even if the process is done digitally!

2 comments:

dayswithduncan said...

Hello, have followed your scrapbooking on DD and so enjoy the pages you create. They are a delight, and you make your life look well lived.
Janie

Maureen Reynolds said...

Thank you Janie for the sweet comment. I tried to answer you on your blog but didn't see a space to add a comment. Hope some of the faith has returned. :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts