Friday, April 12, 2013

Five on Friday : Now That You've Asked

Lately, it seems I've seen, or perhaps just noticed, many newspaper headlines, Facebook posts, Tweets asking questions. I know it's supposed to be a way to pull you in and get you involved in the specific media, but I fear it's being over done.

Questions "I've" been asked recently:

1. Is cannabis treated unfairly?  I don't recall cannabis complaining.

2. What do I think about Kathy Griffin's Emmy speech?  Probably no more than Jesus does.


3. If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with this sitting 10 feet away from your children?  Depends on where the public place was. Outside Quantico? or on K Street N.W. DC? 

or did they mean the tacky guy in the jeans jacket...



4. Ever wondered how circus performers get so strong? Well...not so far in 68 years.


5. And I thought I could skip dessert ... What was I thinking?  Now this one I GET!

1 comment:

radish38 said...

Hilarious. Have a great weekend.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts