I don't know what has been going on this week but it's been a full week and I somehow feel as if I don't have as much to show for it as I 'should' have. <--- Always a bad way to look at things, I know. So, let's see what I have as my five. A couple of firsts.
1. Today was the first day I ate lunch outside. (That means I did get the glass topped table cleared off, cleaned and ready for a sit down.) A very good lunch too - a turkey bacon blt, with spinach instead of lettuce on a whole wheat English muffin. Unfortunately, the wind picked up and it got a bit brisk when I wasn't in the sun. Sit in the sun and stay warm or sit in the shade and read? I went inside.
2. Today was the first day I made sun tea. Ok, tried to make sun tea. It's a weak brew but it's tea. I can live with that for a few days.
3. Today was the first day I wore my Skechers to aerobics. Not the best idea. That dot in the sole is great for some of the Zumba type dance moves or Tai Chi, but the shoes didn't give me enough support. I now have an achy knee and damn sore glutes from a lot of hip work. It will be an Aleve kinda night.
4. Today I finally, finally took a load of winter clothes and bedding to my fave charity shop, The Lutheran Mission. My bedroom closet feels free! plus I got a 20cent Saveur magazine to read at lunch.
5. Today I went to the Amish Market, and a grocery store. My kitchen was a total mess for a long time as I had food to put away, food to cook and a lot of bits and pieces involved in the processes. I had a hard time believing the chaos would ever end by mid afternoon. This evening, it's livable. There is also a big pot of posole half done.
I now believe it's time for ice cream. Was your Friday busy one too?
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Easy Extraction..Well Maybe
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 15
- Still Smiling About This
- Five on Friday - April 26, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday - April 24, 2013
- Ryan who?
- How I Learned to Scrub
- 5+ On Friday aka What's On Your...
- Lightroom 5 - I'm yours!
- Ah Italia, How I Miss You
- AAM Monday - Project Life Marches On
- It's Market Time plus More
- Five on Friday : Now That You've Asked
- Genoa - Passeggiatta
- Wordless Wednesday April 10 2013 - I Was There
- Tuesday Tutorial - Lightroom, Have Your Cake and E...
- AAM Monday - Back on the Chain-gang
- Food Memories...Make Me Hungry
- Five on Friday: April 5, 2013
- Project Life, Moving Along - Week 13
- Wordless Wednesday : So Very London
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Nurnberg
- Tuesday Tutorial - Super Dotted Lines
- AAM Monday - Tis The Season
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...