Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ah Italia, How I Miss You

For most of this year, I have been watching the fares to Milan. I had hoped to go to Italy at Christmas or any time really other than the midst of summer. However, each email telling me of the latest fares has only told me of a higher fare. Until today.

I quickly forwarded the email to my dh. He looked into it and replied re this great offer..."We would kill each other before it was over:  24hr and 25 min to Milan and 18+ hr return!" Uh, here on the east coast of the US, we are about 10+ hours to Italy...Some good buys definitely are not value for money, unless you are a stronger man than I am Gunga Din.

So instead of planning that trip to Italy, I continued working on the last days of our May 2012 trip. 




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts