Monday, April 29, 2013

AAM Monday - Project Life Week 15

Lots of exercise classes are good for the body but somehow once again, scrapping has fallen behind. I know it's much better to be moving than sitting on my butt ...but...I want to do both! I'm not great at doing scrapbooking in the early am so getting up early is not the answer. Those morning hours work for a lot of other things, and I'm finding I'm willing to get up closer to 6am now. I think I'll have to note just what I actually accomplish between 06:00 and my departure for class at 08:15.  Off the top of my head, I can't think of what does get done.  bwahaha



1 comment:

Photocat said...

Both pages are truly wonderful but the second one really stands out. Love the clustering of things and the photograph getting the attention it needs!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts