Monday, April 15, 2013

AAM Monday - Project Life Marches On

When doing these layouts, I couldn't remember which week I was up to. Fortunately, my images are up at my Designer Digitals gallery and I often go back there to refer to something I used or a date. I also have made myself a list of Week # - dates. My weeks are always a Sunday-Saturday and I have a small calendar on my desk, but that little calendar is pretty (I made it!) and I don't like to write on it. I think when I do the next two months, I actually put the week # in the digital layout. I suspect I will still wonder at times....now what week am I up to?



Right here, right now, I know the next two Project Life pages I'll be doing will be for Week 15. What do you want to bet I still may forget?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts