Monday, April 8, 2013

AAM Monday - Back on the Chain-gang

My exercise break is over and the new semester of classes start up again today. One thing that makes no sense to me is that in the dead of the dark winter, our aerobics class started at 08:15. Now as we have sunlight before 07:00, our class starts at 08:30. Shouldn't it have been the reverse? or does that make too much sense.

Monday's are my full days.
08:30 aerobics
11:30 Tai Chi
13:30 Chair Tai Chi
Today throw in a Doctor's appointment at 09:00 so there will be no aerobics for me today. I don't like missing the first class but it is what it is.

original
No, we won't have matching outfits, nor will we be outside. But we will look like this set of west coast geezers. Wednesdays I have Aerobics and regular Tai Chi and Fridays I have only Aerobics. So the week gets easier and with more free time for me. I like that. btw, the Tai Chi instructor teaches straight through about 4 classes a day. I bet she's teacher'd out by Friday and so her classes are only two days a week, or one for that chair one.

As my house is only about 3 blocks from the center, I shall soon start walking to and from the classes. However, I don't know what I'm going to do about that hour between the Tai Chi classes. Is it enough to walk home and back...for??? or do I bring a book, my iPad or something to do for that time. Oh yes, bring some lunch? I also am not sure if I'll really stick to the chair Tai Chi. That one was added after I signed up for the beginning Tai Chi. As a Senior, I can take as many classes as I like once I pay my $80 registration, so I signed up after a demonstration so that the class would be a go for those people who cannot stand. Right now, I can stand, but it will be interesting to see how I feel after an hour of it!

Anyhow, despite a bit of whining and sniveling, I am glad to get back to the exercise routine. I know it's good for me and I actually have come to ...dare I say it...enjoy it. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts