Friday, April 19, 2013

5+ On Friday aka What's On Your...

A slight twist on the 5 on Friday straight from Ali Edwards, who got it from her sister, who got it...well you get the point! Blogland memes have a life of their own. I ended up shortening my list.

VANITY | I don't have a vanity but I do have a dresser which has a lot more 'white' space after I cleaned off the things that don't belong there. Need to get more BioSilk which is the best hair treatment I've ever found.
PERENNIAL TO DO LIST | Clean out unwanted/needed clothes, and work on having less in the studio. Less is my One Little World.
REFRIGERATOR SHELVES | Things from the JFX Market - fresh spinach, basil and dill, and recently made Indian style split pea soup with spinach.
ITINERARY |Just back from a trip to the Eastern Shore and off to a book sale in Bethesda this weekend.

FANTASY ITINERARY | I really don't have one. I've seen most of the world I want to see, and I don't think the Silk Road will be an option in my lifetime.
PLAYLIST | Podcasts The Digi Show and KCRW Good Food top my list
NIGHTSTAND | Books and more books. I usually have one book I'm reading in bed but with the option of about 10 others. 
WORKOUT PLAN | M-W-F Aerobics at 08:30 and M-W Tai Chi at 11:30. I really don't like having to go home in between but sitting and reading for two hours is not what I want to be doing.
IPHONE |Google Maps and The Paperclipping Roundtable kept me company yesterday. Newest app is Feedly which I haven't got around to exploring.
WALLS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE | Benjamin Moore 2159-50 Wheatfield
LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT | Walmart for house odds and ends, Panera for dinner on the road, and Royal Farms for gas.
TV EVERY NIGHT | Not in this house. I may watch an episode of Heroes on Netflix. Sunday is my only tv night.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts