Once you start using digital software and supplies for scrapbooking, you quickly learn that you never have to buy matchy matchy items again. Early on, you might buy things that go together but there will come a time when you have a favorite element but it's not the color you want. Recoloring is the answer! While digi stores are open 24/7, sometimes you want to use what you have but just in another color.
There are lots of ways to do this - a standard computer truism is that there are always at least three ways to do the same thing. That was one of my earliest lessons when I got my first work PC in the 80s. But recently I saw this video of Tiffany Tillman's and bless her heart she encourages the sharing of it. Yes, seeing it made me realize I had probably read this long ago but didn't get it. For me, seeing is understanding. Hope you like it!
- ► 2014 (217)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Faceb...
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
At a gathering at Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Tom's house, young Kevin apparently planned to test out his future role as a comedian. Cous...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
Goodbye February! After many years of mild winters, I am so not used to cold and snow and especially COLD cold. We used to think just below...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...