Once you start using digital software and supplies for scrapbooking, you quickly learn that you never have to buy matchy matchy items again. Early on, you might buy things that go together but there will come a time when you have a favorite element but it's not the color you want. Recoloring is the answer! While digi stores are open 24/7, sometimes you want to use what you have but just in another color.
There are lots of ways to do this - a standard computer truism is that there are always at least three ways to do the same thing. That was one of my earliest lessons when I got my first work PC in the 80s. But recently I saw this video of Tiffany Tillman's and bless her heart she encourages the sharing of it. Yes, seeing it made me realize I had probably read this long ago but didn't get it. For me, seeing is understanding. Hope you like it!
- ► 2016 (132)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Faceb...
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
This is the rest of the photos from our friends' wedding down in San Angelo Texas. Carl and Janet became the third couple of the group,...
Boston Winter 2012
November 13, 2012 was a very November day with heavy mist. Not good for the lungs but the kind of weather I like. ...
Ok, July will be here soon and July means summer, July means hot and July means easy easy food. Light and refreshing food. 1. Quinoa, egg,...
I haven't been here on Friday lately with things going on. Of course, for the life of me I can't think of what all those were but ob...
It really was the 4th of July in England and this favorite photo aged a whole lot. At least I have it and it was fun remembering detail...
August 2007. A hot sunny day in Vancouver and we'd had lunch just off Robson Street. Afterwards, we spent a lot of time watching the ...
For a lot of my recent Project Life layouts, I have been making my templates with an action from Mommyish at T he Lilypad. At first I thou...
Straight from Designer Digitals