1. It is a fact that winter dormancy causes the fibers in clothes to shrink. I see it happen most years. Actually, I've seen it happen with summer clothes too so it must be a fiber defect all round.
2. Thought by many mothers but said by Jeanette Winterson's mother "the devil led us to the wrong crib."
3. Having St. Patrick's Day and Easter just two weeks apart messes with my minimal holiday decorating. One has to lose. Actually this probably just makes life easier in the end.
4. As many cuisines as I've exposed my dh to, he doesn't seem to have fallen for Persian (Iranian) food. Maybe you have to have had it at the source as I did.
5. Now there are Easter breads galore out there but this one is right up my alley.
Easter sure has its share of chocolate and other sweet treats, so I like this bread's change of pace. It's a brioche type bread with bits of salami and cheese. Oh yes, she says! I may even try to make it since it's unlikely I'll be in Italy this Easter. Most likely I'll be dog sitting though the dog does like cheese and he likes salami. He's not hot on bread though.
- ► 2016 (147)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Faceb...
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Today has been one of those days that made me feel like I'd prefer to go back to bed and be left alone ...all...day. I just didn't f...
Today my mind is aswirl with so much stuff. Our friend who has had the heart transplant is not recovering, and the final days as she is mo...
That's my honeybunch at age 3.5 in 1942; he was just waiting for me to be born! (well, his first wife also) ;-) fwiw, the hair still has...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Source: Library of Congress
Recently, I've been looking at the map of the area where I spent part of my childhood. I often think about all the freedom we had as ...
Now come all the exciting things... Call the Dr and see what the 5 messages that I found on our answering machine are all about. He said my...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
The winter light upon arrival in Budapest was exquisite. Our ship took it's time meandering down the Danube to our dock in the city. ...