1. It is a fact that winter dormancy causes the fibers in clothes to shrink. I see it happen most years. Actually, I've seen it happen with summer clothes too so it must be a fiber defect all round.
2. Thought by many mothers but said by Jeanette Winterson's mother "the devil led us to the wrong crib."
3. Having St. Patrick's Day and Easter just two weeks apart messes with my minimal holiday decorating. One has to lose. Actually this probably just makes life easier in the end.
4. As many cuisines as I've exposed my dh to, he doesn't seem to have fallen for Persian (Iranian) food. Maybe you have to have had it at the source as I did.
5. Now there are Easter breads galore out there but this one is right up my alley.
Easter sure has its share of chocolate and other sweet treats, so I like this bread's change of pace. It's a brioche type bread with bits of salami and cheese. Oh yes, she says! I may even try to make it since it's unlikely I'll be in Italy this Easter. Most likely I'll be dog sitting though the dog does like cheese and he likes salami. He's not hot on bread though.
- ► 2014 (217)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Faceb...
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
click to see more
1. The last couple of times I've accompanied my dh into Starbucks, I was seduced by the stainless steel straws in the stainless drink co...