1. It is a fact that winter dormancy causes the fibers in clothes to shrink. I see it happen most years. Actually, I've seen it happen with summer clothes too so it must be a fiber defect all round.
2. Thought by many mothers but said by Jeanette Winterson's mother "the devil led us to the wrong crib."
3. Having St. Patrick's Day and Easter just two weeks apart messes with my minimal holiday decorating. One has to lose. Actually this probably just makes life easier in the end.
4. As many cuisines as I've exposed my dh to, he doesn't seem to have fallen for Persian (Iranian) food. Maybe you have to have had it at the source as I did.
5. Now there are Easter breads galore out there but this one is right up my alley.
Easter sure has its share of chocolate and other sweet treats, so I like this bread's change of pace. It's a brioche type bread with bits of salami and cheese. Oh yes, she says! I may even try to make it since it's unlikely I'll be in Italy this Easter. Most likely I'll be dog sitting though the dog does like cheese and he likes salami. He's not hot on bread though.
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Happy Easter
- Five on Friday - March 29 2013
- AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday March 22, 2013
- Travel With Me Thursday: Bamberg, Encore
- Wordless Wednesday: Not Yet, Not Yet
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Lightroom Love - I've Got It
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- Five on Friday: March 15, 2013
- AAM Project Life and More
- Template Tuesday: Free Lightroom Presets for Faceb...
- You're a Parent? Oh you'll get it...
- Five on Friday: March 8, 2013
- Thursday Tutorial: Recoloring Elements, Tiffany Ti...
- Wordless Wednesday - March 6, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- AAM Project Life 13 week 9
- When the Time Is Right - A Short Short Story
- Lingering Winter Skies? Try this Tutorial
- Five on Friday March 1, 2013
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
Bit by bit I've worked on this while on vacation. My method was to transcribe all my daily journaling to the computer - eventually! Then...
After the crowds as I drove into Taos, I decided I really didn't want to do much of anything on this day and definitely not 'go shop...