Monday, March 25, 2013

AAM Monday - Project Life Week 11

All my time with the Lightroom class has led to no scrapping and not so many photo taken either.  I'm not sure my eyes are surviving all the video watching! By evenings, I could barely read.

But I did get caught up with Week 11 and hope to plan out Week 12 tomorrow.  Hope is the operative word!



I loved working with the colors of this background paper of Anna Aspnes' Barren Sunrise kit. I hope that later in the year I can do more pages that have the artistic feel rather than the Project Life layout. It's all about finding time - to do it all.

Time constraints also will have me taking off from blogging for the rest of this week. Ordinarily, I'd have posts prepared but not this time. It's an unusual feeling to have in retirement and I'm not sure I like it. But it's unusual, so it's ok.  See ya after Easter!

1 comment:

radish38 said...

Project Life is a real commitment. Fun, but hard to keep up with. Thanks for adding your comment today, I really laughed. Lightroom is a bugger, but now I could not do with out it. Even just last week I lost a whole group of photos in it, and I spent a DAY looking for them.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts