- Sunburst mirrors
- Chalk fonts and stuff made to look chalky
- Panetone's current color-of-the-year Emerald. Ok, I may get around to liking this again if I find something that color that I look good in. Mostly I look jaundiced.
- Shrunken, tight suits on, thankgod, mostly young men. They still doesn't flatter.
- 5-6" heels for women. Not that I wear them but I think of the poor feet in the years to come of those who do wear them. Everything has a price.
- Cupcakes. Just Too Much Trouble to make and usually too expensive to buy. Oh yeah, too much icing.
- The use of the word "invite" instead of "invitation". Invite is a verb; invitation is a noun. Get it?
- Strapless wedding dresses. Fortunately, I do not know women of first marriage age so I don't have to see these in person.
- Every 'cute' dog or cat photo or poster on Facebook. In actuality, I' m pretty tired of Facebook - period.
Ok...enough of my dislikes du jour. I suspect there are probably more but I don't want to dwell on that thought. Any 'so tired of's of yours that you'd like to share?