Wednesday, February 6, 2013
I came to Boston to see snow and I've seen snow. Lots of nice, well behaved half-inch snowfalls and lovely flurries dancing in the air as I go to sleep. It's wonderful to be up on the 19th floor and see the ground frosted when I get up most mornings. But as the sun rises, the snow politely takes its leave. Walking is simple when there are no icy patches to contend with.
I'm due to fly home midday Friday. A blizzard of up 2 feet is scheduled to arrive Friday. Which event will occur first is anyone's guess. Travel is always an adventure, isn't it! Go with the flow...Works for me!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...