Wednesday, February 6, 2013
I came to Boston to see snow and I've seen snow. Lots of nice, well behaved half-inch snowfalls and lovely flurries dancing in the air as I go to sleep. It's wonderful to be up on the 19th floor and see the ground frosted when I get up most mornings. But as the sun rises, the snow politely takes its leave. Walking is simple when there are no icy patches to contend with.
I'm due to fly home midday Friday. A blizzard of up 2 feet is scheduled to arrive Friday. Which event will occur first is anyone's guess. Travel is always an adventure, isn't it! Go with the flow...Works for me!
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
original by tsevis