Sometimes, it seems like a slow project and then I see Week 8. That means 2 months have nearly passed. It's a good way to find the good, and sometimes the not so good in the week. That way I can remember we go through ups and downs, but in the end, it always works out. It always does.
I continue to plod my way through exercise class 3 times a week. While the first 15 minutes makes me wonder if I'll make it, I always do - so far. The only downside is I come home so zoned out with endorphins that I could sleep away the rest of the day. I don't but I could!
Are you doing this Project Life? How is it going for you? Fun filled I hope!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- Project Life - 13 week 8
- Wordless Wednesday February 27, 2013
- Travel with me Tuesday - Heidelberg
- AAM Monday - Feast or Famine
- Wordless Wednesday February 20, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Frankfurt/Heidelberg
- AAM So Glad It's a Holiday
- Just Today - February 17, 2013
- Flashback Friday - Picnics of Yore
- Love Warms
- Guess What???
- Wordless Wednesday February 13 2013
- 365/Project Life - Week 5 Just Before Boston
- So Over It
- AAM February 10, 2013
- Five on Friday February 8, 2013
- Snow-yes; Bizzard-maybe
- Wordless Wednesday February 6 2013
- It Was a Very Good Day
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...